Our aim is to educate young people from Poland and the whole Europe by providing them non-formal local and international experience in learning by doing. We organize international youth meetings and trainings and work with local groups on their ideas within Erasmus+ Programme as well as support organizations involving ESC volunteers.
Our ESC volunteer will act as an assistant to the coordinators of our activities, including especially support for the promotion.
Thanks to that experience you can gain an experience in videos and photos making for social media, e.g. creating graphics, taking and processing photos, creating stories for social media or Youtube videos.
While organizing the Erasmus+ activities, the ESC volunteer will also be involved in the whole project’s management process by:
- helping the coordinator in the recruitment process;
- contact with the participants and their support;
- joining the planning and organizing team for the logistic part of the project and its program;
- carrying out program elements, e.g. team-building or other activities;
- participation in meetings with various people (mostly young people) interested in what we do.
To learn more about the project and the tasks, read the detailed information you can download and visit our social media (FB, IG, YT) and in this film.